Thursday, February 09, 2006

Intro

Well for years now I have been toying with ideas for some Fantasy / Supernatural / Sci-Fi based writing but just havent been arsed to actually do it.

This in itself is not such a bad thing, over time I've been archiving ideas and thoughts, you know, those tiny lightglobes you get when your on a bus or or waiting for the water to boil... *ding* There's a cool idea, I'll have to remember that... *ding* Hey wow, that could work!

So all this time that I've been lazy and written nothing I have actually been churning out tons of concepts to work with, then throwing most of them away... Now I have a handful of core ideas that i can combine and shape together into something more solid than just my brainwaves.

This Blog will be my attempt at putting those ideas into some kind of tangible form, combining them into what I hope will be a piece of original writing that I can share with my friends and family, or whoever else my stumble across it.

I'll be posting in parragraph and chapter form as I go, please feel free to leave any feedback you like (dont worry about spelling and grammar, I don't! Thats what spellchecks are for ;) ).

Cheers,

Fire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home